JuliaVolkova.com Community Guidelines
Welcome to the JuliaVolkova.com Community, we hope that you will enjoy this Community and will actively participate in the discussions with our members. As with all online communities there are a few guidelines that we ask all users to follow.
1. Please show respect to all members of this forum. Including the Community Moderators and Administrators.
2. If there are any problems with another member that you cannot resolve privately, please contact a Community Moderator. Do not engage in arguments in the open Community.
3. Do not post links to illegal downloads, or anything that will infringe copyright or any other laws, including (but not limited to) any releases by Julia Volkova.
4. No foul language. Please be polite and courteous to other members of the Community at all times.
5. Spam messages and self-promotion are not accepted within this Community. Any users creating such posts will be banned and their content deleted immediately. The user will not be notified in this event.
6. All posts should be well thought out and typed in correct English. Posts typed entirely in "txt spk" or with overemphasis of the CAPS LOCK will be deleted and the user warned.
7. Please keep image signatures to less than 500x100 pixels and no more than 30kb (jpg or png format, no animated gifs.) Avatars can be up to 100x100 pixels and up to 16kb in size (jpg or png format, no animated gifs.)
8. The creation of "game topics" with the objective to artificially rise ones post count will not be allowed and they will be deleted on sight.
These guidelines are by no means an exhaustive list of what should and should not be posted. Please apply your own common sense when creating a post and if you are unsure whether something may be posted, please contact a Community Moderator for clarification.
The Community Moderators and Administrators are here to enforce these guidelines and will always do their best to help you should you need them. Please feel free to Private Message any of the Moderators to ask for help on any issues that arise during your time in this Community.
We are happy that you have decided to join us here and we hope that you enjoy interacting with the other Julia Volkova fans from all around the world.
Discuss your favorite music, television shows, movies and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
JuliaVolkova.com | Community Guidelines
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest